Wednesday, April 9, 2008

{poor, little izzy!}

its been quite clear now that isabella is a thrill seeker.  she loves to be swung in her blanket (with the biggest swoops possible) and thrown on the couch, and she loves jumping off furniture.  usually jaxon has this great pile of pillows for her to land on, but the other day, she jumped off the ottoman and landed on her shoulder, breaking her collarbone!  can you believe that?  we are all feeling so bad for her, but really, she is doing extremely well and bouncing around like usual.  we all just have to be gentle with her and remember that cute little bone is trying to heal.  keep her in your prayers! :)))









we have 

8 comments :

Philip and Melissa said...

She's so darn cute, I could squish her. poor lil' collar bone!

Hillary Garner said...

ahhh! That is so sad! I can't imagine having my kids in pain...Adelyn has to have me wrap her in blankets and hold her like a baby when she has the tiniest of owies! We'll be gentle with Izzy when we see her in a couple weeks!

Heather Williams said...

Seriously Jen, I mean seriously I think if I lived closer to you guys I'd attack izzy with kisses. I love her expression with Jaxon. I heard about her accident and was so sorry to hear about it. Hope all is well. love you.

heather

Ang said...

Jen! I am so sorry she broke her collarbone! Do you remember when I broke mine in the 8th grade? It kills like crap. Not to worry you any more than you already are. One suggestion - keep her shoulders propped up and back as much as possible or else it will affect her posture. You could have guessed that. I just remember it being hard to keep my shoulders up.

Rebecca Pierce said...

That's so sad! I hate it when they hurt! You do have one precious little one on your hands!

Arnold Quads said...

I just came across your blog! What adorable pictures. I am just starting to get into photography. I love the pictures you have taken. I have quadruplets that are turning a year old on thursday and I hope I can capture some beautiful pictures. You inspire me, Thanks!

Arnold Quads said...

I'm sorry to bug you. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of a camera are you using, and what program do you use to edit? I'm not trying to be nosey, I am getting ready to purchase a nicer camera and was wondering what you use!

Maureen

arnoldquads.blogspot.com
neeniea@yahoo.com

Kris and Sarah said...

wow!! I'm a blog hopper, your pictures are amazing. I'm a newbee to the photography thing but these seriously make me want to grab my camera and shoot something! ha ha Could you tell me what program you are editing with?