Monday, May 19, 2008

{happy birthday, mom!}

birthday wishes to my wonderful and beautiful mother!!!   i won't say your age, but we all know that your looks and vitality are just a shade over 40, right?  It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend in Sun Valley and I can only wish that we all could've been there to celebrate this special day with you.  Thank you so much for being the most kind and gentle mother and for showing me how to be mother myself.  I know you don't think we need you as much as we used to, but I hope you know that I think about you everyday.  Thank you for everything you do and for all the love you give to my kids.  We love you!

this photo was taken when my mom came to stay with us right after Izzy was born.  look how little she was!!!

3 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Thank you for the kind comments! You are doing such a wonderful job with your children, and I am so proud to be your mother. I guess the fact that you love children and want a family is proof that Dad and I did somewhat of a good job. I love you, Sabe, Olivia, Jaxon and Isabella very much. Love, Mom

Dion Seneca said...

Wow, you've been a busy blogger. Let's see...gotta love moms, I love your pictures (always), and your aqua chair, and your baby buggy, and your boy (such a cutie--how do you convince him to wear such great outfits?), and the mall (oh my, do I miss that place!), but I don't love the merry-go-round so much (it makes me sick just watching my kids go on it, and they were always begging to go).

Rebecca Pierce said...

Love the pic. Love good grandmas. I don't know how you survive so far from her!

Do you use any actions for your photo processing? Someone referred me to "totally rad actions" and they look really great, like I could get better artistic effects using them, but I was just wondering if you toy with that kind of thing, and if so...which ones...and were they cheaper!