Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{ChRiStMaS 2010}

Just thought I'd post our Christmas 2010 since I still have holiday music on my blog.  I have really been a slacker, but I'm definitely getting back on the blog bandwagon!  We had really nice holidays this year.  Traditions just keep getting better because the kids get so excited about them and they really do mean a lot to them.  There is nothing I love more than to have my house decorate for Christmas, all the lights, music playing, and my family happy.  What a special time of year to reflect on our Savior.  We have so many blessings to be thankful for.


Isabella's preschool Holiday party:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Holiday decor:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Anderson family party:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas Morning:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments :

Laura Copeland said...

I loved all your Christmas pictures! It's never too late (or too early) to be thinking of Christmas! It's such a special time of year--and you captured the season, the decorations, and especially the joy on your children's faces so perfectly!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Wow! You had quite the Christmas!! I'm still a little envious when I see you with Sabe's family and not with ours every Christmas, but I understand. I loved the pictures of how you captured Isabella at just the right times with her look of complete amazement when she found out what her gift was!