Monday, June 6, 2011

{a DREAM is a WISH your HEART makes...}

my DREAM for Izzy....joy
my WISH for her...happiness
my HEART is hers...


All these months of Wednesday morning classes, proudly watching behind the glass window, watching my little girl transform into a ballerina.  It has been such a joy to watch.  Isabella loves this new passion of hers.

And of course, the day of the recital came and she was the star!   They danced to Cinderella's "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes."  She was awesome and she did not have an ounce of stage-fright.  Yay!
The second I went backstage to pick her up she said, "Where's my flowers?"  And thankfully, Daddy picked out the most beautiful bunch just for her.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

Ang said...

Those pictures of her on stage are adorable! I wish we could have been there to see her perform. My dream is for Abby and Izzy to perform together someday on stage. It really does melt your heart. Sweet Izzzy.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there to see Isabella the Ballerina. She did such a great job pointing her toes and looking graceful. Every mother wants her daughter to love ballet. That's been so much fun for you. Great shots, Jennifer. You helped me imagine a little bit what her performance would have been like. Tell Izzy that we want to see a few steps when she comes this summer.

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Oh my goodness, those are precious. Seriously, we would have driven down for THAT! She is one beautiful little girl.

Beverly said...

There is nothing sweeter than to see a little girl doing ballet in a tutu. I loved seeing her proud father and mother afterwards and seeing how very happy Isabella was with herself. She must have felt very grown up that night. Great post.