Sunday, April 14, 2013

san diego

I was lucky enough to travel to sunny San Diego to photograph a wedding for a beautiful girl I knew in Virginia.  From the moment I stepped off the plane, I knew I was in heaven.  I loved the smell of the ocean and blooming flowers, the sight of palm trees everywhere, and the heat of the sun felt so good after the long winter months in UT.  I soaked up every minute of the time I had alone, but my most favorite moment was when I stepped onto the grounds of the San Diego Temple for the first time.  Tears filled my eyes because I couldn't believe I was finally there.  Its just one of those temples that seems to be in a fairy tale and the fact that it is surrounded by palm trees....pretty much rocks my world.
The wedding was fantastic and I can't wait to share the photos.   I spent the last day visiting Balboa Park, a beautiful place in the heart of downtown.  It was gorgeous and I enjoyed soaking up the sun and wandering the place by myself.  I'm really looking forward to the time we can travel there as a family!
 The temple appears along the freeway just like the DC Temple!




 Del Ray Beach


 The view from my hotel balcony
 I ate all my meals at the new Whole Foods.  I thought it looked pretty day & night!
                
                





















1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Your pictures look much better than mine, especially of Balboa Park! You do have the eye!!! Hope you can take your family there someday.