Tuesday, February 5, 2008

{a little bit of bakin'}














so we are all basically a bunch of semi-hibernating squirrels these days. the kids really want to make some V-day cupcakes for the Superbowl party so we did it in 2 parts-the first night was Red Velvet, the next night was French Vanilla. As you can see, Izzy was the only one that stuck through it to the end. She was pretty smart, though, because that meant more finger dips in the icing. You don't even want to know how many cupcakes I ended up eating!

4 comments :

Ang said...

I want to know how many cupcakes you downed.

Lyndsey said...

I found you on Rebeccas blog...it has been a few years!! Your family is darling and I love your pictures! Lyndsey Durst (Thomas- royal crest 306, was is 306 or 307???)

Philip and Melissa said...

Mmmmmm..cupcakes....delicious.

Kara May said...

Too cute! Great captures of some fun baking - my favorite! One of my guilty pleasures since I too love to sample the batter, the icing and then the final product! Love it!