Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{lots-o-fun}

As you can see here, the Garner's have bred quite a few cuties, and boy, do I love taking pictures of them!!  This night was a lot of fun as we celebrated Cole's 8th bday and played in Grandma and Grandpa's fun backyard.
LOVE the girl...

Just LOOK at those 2 faces...is that hilarious or what?
I think they are happy together?



mommy Camille and Holland
sorry Cole...you're not exactly in focus here!
my awesome bro
Addie with her awesome slice of homemade pizza
One of Izzy's favortie aunties--and mom-to-be!
the gang
jax is such a stud--and yes, he popped the collar :)
cuties
look at all those cuties!
pizza faces
izzy and sissy
can you even believe those blue eyes?
jaxon trying to keep up with the big boys...


birthday boy
extra stretchy
take a look at that handsome 8-year old

wish

this is Cole's reaction to the ipod we gave him--so funny
buddies
oh my gosh---is that really me?




me with the girlies

5 comments :

Rebecca Pierce said...

Wow, I had lots to catch up on. Looks like such a fun visit. So does Sabe avoid the camera or is he like Chris and had to stay home and work while you played?

Let me know when you are heading out this way to see your sisters because I know a lot of people who would want to hire you...if you are going to do any work while you are here, that is.

When you say, "is that really me?..." I hope you mean, "I'm a knockout that hasn't aged in ten years, is that really me?"

Camille said...

Jen you are awesome. You know that I know and feel this about you. Thanks for the memories Parking Garage Attendant with the camel toe :o) Thanks for the good pictures. When are you coming to play? Miss you so much. Loves. C

Hillary Garner said...

You are just amazing once again at capturing all the events and facial expressions and just those special moments. We had so much fun with all of you and Tom has been missing his skating buddy...although I don't know that he'll be skating much any time soon (broken elbow...in case you didn't know!) Love you lots!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

You're HOT Jen! (As Jaden commented) Thanks for taking all of these great pictures.

West Family said...

Hey Jen! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am sorry we were not able to be there at the same time, but it looks like you were plenty busy! Hope all is well back in Virginia. Miss you.

Jamie