Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{liv's 11th bday party}

So I am officially the WORST mom ever.  Olivia's party was almost 2 months ago and I am just now getting around to posting some pics of it.  We had a really great time at Sabe's parent's house.  Thank goodness for that mansion and pool!!!  
And, as you can see, I managed to take more pics of Izzy than the birthday girl, so sorry Liv!
She's just too cute, and it also doesn't help that Olivia hates to have her pics taken!






























2 comments :

Dion Seneca said...

Olivia used to be your little model...I can't believe she hates to have her pictures taken. I thought it was supposed to get better as they got older! Scarlett will NOT let me anywhere near her with a camera.

Looks like a great party! Happy Birthday, Olivia!

Hillary Garner said...

Happy Birthday Liv...wish we could have been there...looks like a lot of fun!