Thursday, September 11, 2008

{GaLoon, Cherry Hill, the Osmonds}

Yes, I am still posting from my trip to UT almost 2 months ago. I am really, really behind, but I'm going to eventually get caught up :)
We went spent most of the day at Lagoon. My kids loved it! Jaxon wanted to go on every ride he was too short for. He was spiking his hair more, rolling up his socks inside his shoes so he would be just a few more inches taller--to no avail.
Olivia would hardly go on Puff-the rollercoaster for toddlers :)
Izzy just LOVED the rides, she would motion more! more! more! even before the ride was over. It was so fun to see that big smile on her face!
We also spent some time at Cherry Hill Water Park. It was a blast.
And last, mom got us all tickets (AND she babysat all the toddlers) while we went to the MOTAB and Osmond's Concert at the Conference Center. It was awesome and that place was packed. I seriously have a crush on Donny. He is such a babe and really knows how to perform. We then crusied to Pace's Dairy Ann and gorged ourselves with Rainbows--super fruity slushes with creamy vanilla ice cream plopped in them. Oh my goodness--HEAVEN! Oh I have to say too, that also got Cafe Rio right before the concert. That stuff is not easy to eat in a car, but it is one of my favorites so I managed :)













0 comments :