Wednesday, September 3, 2008

{tom}




This is incredibly late, but I just wanted to post these photos and let my brother (my one, and only!) know how much I love, love, love him. I do remember the days when we would chase each other from one end of the house (remember that long hallway?) and then we'd tackle each other and beat the crap out of each other. Remember the time I was running away from you and I ran out into the garage and locked myself in the car. I then proceeded to smash my face against the window and grin with the "neener, neener, neener" idea, and then BAM! you pounded the window and broke my front tooth. I was called many names that next day in school, but then mom and dad used their mortgage payment for the next month :) and bought me a nice, new veneer for that tooth.
Okay, okay, I'm making you (and me) out to be a monster! That is totally NOT what I wanted this to be about. I'm just getting to the point that even though we had our normal brother-sister ups and downs, my love for you just keeps getting stronger and more sincere. I just can't get enough of seeing you as a husband and a father. Man! You are such a good dad. After all those sisters, what do you know? 2 of the cutest little girls of your own.
Happy Birthday, Tom. Your are the best brother in town.

1 comments :

Hillary Garner said...

Jen...what a nice post! I'll get Tom to take a peak even though he's not into this blogging stuff! I love the birthday cake photo:) Thanks