Thursday, April 23, 2009

{partner in crime}

Photobucket
There is something so sweet about having a little companion with you all day. Isabella is my sidekick and I feel so lucky to have her next to me. I love her so much. I love her squishy cheeks, her sassiness, and the way she loves me.
I always like making lists of my kids' favorites, so here goes Izzy's...
Elmo....still
Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer
her Nana (yellow blankie)
other Nana (Grandma Joyce)
big brother Jay-J
Olivia's Juicy jewelry (just the other day, Iz asked me if my wedding ring was Juicy!)
riding her bike
dipping strawberries in sugar
Slurpees
going with Dad--wherever he is going
helping mom cook
her aunt Jenni
her new cousin, baby Avery
Target
Chuck-E-Cheese
Coco, our kitty
bike rides with mom
leaving the daycare at the gym
tubbies with bubbles
mowing the lawn with Dad

I could go on and on--I just love spending my days with Izzy.

1 comments :

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I LOVE this post! (And all the others.) You are awesome, Jen.