Wednesday, April 29, 2009

{yay!}

its so fun for me to decorate a new (and bigger-than-a-farmhouse) house. my sister camille and i have an affinity for apothecary jars and i finally found some more today at Marshall's. can you say, GOOD DEAL? i would've bought 20, but i have to work sabe into it gently :)
here are my fun jars and a half-pic of the cool dining room table and chairs i got for just $235!! i have yet to paint my living/dining room but here is a quick snapshot. the canvas is from PB--love it. i just need to find a buffet to put under it and get some matching lamps, and more jars :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

Camille said...

Ummmmm abso-folutely LOVE it! All of it! I am thinking I need to send you about 40 sand dollars to stack in the tall skinny jar? Yep gonna do it. Actually I will bring them next week! you likey?

Heather Williams said...

Love this Jen! Seriously, you have such good taste. It was so good to catch up today. Can't wait to see you and Iz.

heather

GrowingRopers said...

so fun!!! You have such a beautiful way of decorating! Your farm house was so beautiful too!

Jason & Catherine Beveridge said...

LOVE it Jen! Your new house looks fabulous! Glad you are enjoying it. My mom has a bunch of those jars and puts candy in them - giant gumballs, frosted animal cookies, licorice ropes. That only works in a house where there are no kids to raid the jars!
xoxoxo