Saturday, October 10, 2009

{sick boy}

Poor little Jax missed 4 days of school this week with a high fever, cough, and sore throat. I stopped by my soon-to-be-studio (announcement coming!) to play with the light for a few minutes, and of course, he was the perfect model for me despite the way he felt. He is such a good kid. I never thought having a boy would be so wonderful. He still gives me random hugs & kisses and is such a sweet brother to Isabella. Love him!
he is doing so much better now and we definitely don't look forward to the makeup homework next week!
oh, and izzy posed for me too!

3 comments :

Ang said...

Oh they're so cute. Jax is such a trooper. Love the brick in your new place... perfect backdrop for your style.

Rebecca Pierce said...

I'm in love. Those are beautiful, and still look so natural too. Great job! I love the brick and from what I've heard, a small studio is sufficient.

Heather Williams said...

What! That pic of Izzy at the end, ahh now that's refreshing, because, I don't know, it just is. Jax is handsome and I'm so glad he's feeling better.