Sunday, October 11, 2009

{waterford fair 2009}

It was so great having Tom here for the fair this year. He flew in the night before since he was doing a wedding with me that weekend. My kids love him to death. Isabella thought it was pretty cool that Tom was playing hide-n-seek with them even before breakfast. Can you say favorite uncle??
We had a great day. The weather was perfect. The food was good. The company was perfect. Tom is such a great guy. He feels everything and takes it all in and helps you experience things in a different way.
Tom is the only one that takes pictures of me and my kids. I need to start bribing Sabe more....


1 comments :

Beverly said...

Apparently Tom took these beautiful photos of your beautiful family. What great photos to cherish forever. You actually were able to be in pictures with your kids!!