Friday, November 13, 2009

{trick-or-treat 2}

As always, we went to Waterford Village for our trick-or-treating. It is the best. Not a lot of candy, but so storybook-like.
Each the school decorates a home for each class based upon different themes. This year it was books that had come to life in movies. Charlie and the CHocolate Factory, Harry Potter, Charlotte's Web. It was awesome. Our kids really had a great time, and Jaxon cannot wait until he can just run off with his friends like Olivia does!

3 comments :

Heather Williams said...

Okay, that is awesome! Really, I mean that is being creative...what happened to creativity like that now days? I mean you just don't see things like that very often anymore...alright I'm done. Very cool for the kids! And what the...Olivia's costume totally rocks! you need to tell her that for me. PRetty fun Halloween if you ask me.

I want to see your costume now Jen.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Olivia does rock, like Heather said!! Tell Olivia that from me also. So glad I get to experience a little of what Halloween was like through your great picture-taking ability for your family.

Beverly said...

I can't even imagine having a better Halloween night for your kids. What a great idea to have themes at each home. Your kids will have amazing memories of growing up since you have captured the moments so well and saved them to enjoy for years to come.