Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{cupcakes and goodbyes}

One of our last stops was a the cupcake shop in Proctor. I am killing myself for not taking photos of the shop--it was so darling inside. Camille was so nice to treat us and those two little girls loved every bite of them. My pick was the lemon, and seriously, best damn cupcake I've ever had :)

this is a quick photo of Stadium High School in downtown Tacoma. It was gorgeous and was the scene for "10 Things I Hate about You" with Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles....good flick.

Later that night, we got Mexican take-out (thanks Adam and Ashley!) and the girls played a little dress-up. Too cute for words....



Goodbye to all my lovies...I am totally coming back and we are going to ride more ferries, collect more shells, eat more cupcakes, kiss more babies, and laugh even more than this time. LOVE YOU!

4 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Those cupcakes are georgeous--almost too perfect to eat!! And, those three little girls dressed up as princesses, just priceless!!!

Tausha said...

Love all the pictures. What cuties!! Hey, how did you get your background? I changed mine so I can have larger pictures but had to get rid of my background, how do a get one that is smaller on the edges like you have?

Shannon said...

LOVED your post! I grew up in the Seattle area and miss it...the ferries, the shells, the rocky beaches...all of it!

You rock, Jennifer.

Ang said...

My mouth is salivating right now. Mmmm those look delightful and delicious!