Sunday, April 4, 2010

{E.A.S.T.E.R}

"HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. this is my favorite holiday. it means so much. time for rebirth, forgiveness, coming back to life in so many ways, and of course the kind of love you would die for. no matter what your faith, the take away is for all of us"---this is what a friend on Facebook wrote and I loved it.
What a beautiful time of year. The blossoms on the trees, all the living things creating new lives, children rediscovering how glorious it is to be outside, long sunny days, ahhhh....I just love this time of year. We all need it, we all deserve to feel this good inside and I hope we can all be grateful for what we have, continue to grow. and to love all that is around us.
Today was a good day. The Easter bunny found his way to our house and brought a smile to my kiddos' faces. Izzy is easy--just give her a stuffed animal and she's good, Jaxon needs a ball of some sort, and Olivia just needs Justin Beiber. Simple as that.
Sabe and I both ate lots of candy of breakfast and we all enjoyed conference in our jammies.
Then it was time to party. Jenni and Regan were soooo nice to have all of us to their house for a BBQ, which was so great because the weather was AMAZING. Unfortunately all of our lovies in UT had to search for their eggs in the snow---YUCK!
So we ate, jumped, searched, laughed, ate some more, flew some kites and then none of us wanted to go home.

So this is what my kiddy kats look like when they wake up...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

a funny little game---taste them if you dare :)
Photobucket

okay, so I baked today...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

look at all that yummy food!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

getting ready for the hunt...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments :

Alison Wilde said...

What a great Easter you had! I can totally tell whose kids belong to what parents....how fun you all live so close to each other!

Kristin Cioffi said...

Jen, I just loved seeing your Easter pictures -- what a great day!!! You are so blessed to have such a big, beautiful family with lots of kiddos running around! xo

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Looks like your Easter was so much fun!!! What would we do without family on these holidays! Everything looked great, especially your weather and your Easter basket cake. Brings back wonderful memories!!!

West Family said...

So fun! It took me forever to catch up on all your pictures. You have been having so much fun. Olivia is so gorgeous, I can't believe she is so grown up. I still need your address! I have had a birth announcement sitting on my counter for almost 2 months:) I think I will just send it to your old address and see if you get it. I wish I could come hang out with you, you guy have way too much fun!

Hillary Garner said...

Loved this post Jen! We miss you guys! Let me just say this much to Olivia...cute skirt and mad jumping skills!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful Easter day full of chocolate and good friends.

Heather Williams said...

So fun Jen. I love that you baked those cupcakes...didn't we have something like that growing up? And it seriously looked like a pic out of Martha Stewarts April magazine:) I love how you described your Easter too. Olivia is gorgeous, seriously. We miss you guys!

heather

Rebecca Pierce said...

How in the world do you get so many pictures uploaded!? I hate how slow blogspot is!!!