Friday, September 23, 2011

{another one of my favorite families}

This was the first summer in a long time that I got to spend a good amount of time with my brother Tom. He is such an amazing person--an incredible dad, a handsome husband, and a super cool bro. He starts the party and keeps it going. He is truly one of the most talented people I know and he is blessed with an equally awesome wife and 3 daaarrrrrlllliiiinnnnggggg kids!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments :

Heather Williams said...

Oh wow, that last shot with the sunset is awesome! I agree, we have a pretty amazing brother...I'm sure glad that I snuck in at the bottom of the family:)

Hillary Garner said...

Thanks Jen and I too agree that Tom is all that and a bag of chips! He really is a good guy...I'm pretty lucky! Glad too that you guys had some good bonding moments this summer!