Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{first day of school}

This is a big year for us! Izzy is starting kindergarten, Jax is starting middle school, and Liv is starting high school (and early morning seminary! Woo! All three of them leave at different times so its a bit crazy in the morning, but when I find myself all alone in the afternoon, its kind of sad---and nice :)
Izzy was soooo thrilled to be starting school and the chance to start riding a bus! There were NO tears this day, just a happy day!
Here's Olivia, with her shiny new braces:
Photobucket
Jaxon with his pumped up kicks:
Photobucket
and Isabella!
Photobucket
I swore I would never buy these for my kids, but Izzy gets whatever she wants :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Heather Williams said...

Love that! I just love all of your posts. They make me happy...you are such a good mom Jen. Really. thanks for sharing your lives with us who miss out on a lot!

Alison Wilde said...

Bittersweet, right? It's so fun to see them grow up and achieve, but it goes waaaay to fast! You are such a great mom, Jen. Those 3 kids of yours sure are lucky!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

You are such a great mom, Jennifer. It was a priceless experience for me to be there for a week to see all of you in your everyday activities. You are all doing so well.