Thursday, November 17, 2011

{Happy Birthday, Jaxon}

I can NOT believe Jaxon is 12! This is such a big year for him for so many reasons. I am so proud of him for working hard at everything he does and being such an easy going, sweet kid. I love him so much and I will never forget when I saw his cute face for the first time and when I held him--my first son---in my arms. He has been one of the biggest gifts in my life and I am so grateful that he is in our lives. He is pure JOY.
Photobucket
He and Olivia were so cute together---notice I used the word "WERE"
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments :

Heather Williams said...

Just have to say their was a little lump in my throat...sheesh! Seeing those pictures just brought back memories, I remember his tiny body and that smile...he's always been the sweetest boy, really. That picture of he and olivia and then the next group totally remind me of when the three "little" girls came to Virginia. Happy Birthday, what GOOOD memories.

The Great Lakes of NY said...

me, too. lump in my throat. love that boy.

Hillary Garner said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! What a big milestone year...I can't believe he's 12! We love you and think you are such a fun, cute, talented, gentle and good kid! Hope you have a great day!...wish we could celebrate with you!

Ang said...

I third the lump. Crazy how fast these cute little kiddos grow up! Makes me want to cherish more the two-year-old stage with R. Happy Birthday Jax... we love you! Go have some spicy wings for us!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

When I called Jaxon today I told him that he would be our second grandson to receive the Priesthood. The age of 12 is really a coming out for a young man in the Mormon society. He will certainly be a worthy one to receive that power.

Jennifer, Grandpa Rigby is with me and is impressed with the beautiful caliber of children you and Sabe are raising back in Virginia. He said to tell Jaxon "Happy Birthday" and next we will celebrate his Eagle Scout award.

Alison Wilde said...

Seriously darling at EVERY age. I love that he will model for you! This is one of my favorite ages for a boy. Enjoy every minute!!