Monday, November 28, 2011

{thanksgiving}

We are so thankful for the family we are surrounded by. My kids have been blessed with cousins that are more like siblings and I have in-laws that are more like my own brothers and sisters.
Thank you to Jennifer and Justin for hosting our large group this year!
We had sooooo much yummy food!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Regan always fries the turkey and its DELICIOUS!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
apparently, Jaxon really like his meat on bones!
Photobucket
I think a few of the dads paid Jaxon and Mason to do the dishes :)
Photobucket

2 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I'm so grateful that you have the in-laws that you do because there is no way I would have felt good about you living back there all those years without family. Looks like you truly had a bounteous feast for Thanksgiving.

Heather Williams said...

Holy moly that food looks soooo good right now. I'm so glad you have family so close to do these things with. Loved Isabella's indian costume...classic!