Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{izzy jule is 6!}

I just can't believe it. Pinch me. She can't be 6 already! There's no doubt about it, she is a gift. She gives us so much love and so much to laugh about. She will always be my baby.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We squeezed in some church before the party and this was a special day for Jax since it was his first time passing the Sacrament. He did awesome!!
Photobucket

lunch:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Party:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Alison Wilde said...

Cute EVERYTHING Jen! I want some of Izzy's cake right now! Oh how time flies!

Heather Williams said...

what a fun birthday! Like I've said before, you ALWAYS make a birthday fun and really special. Love her zebra prints, cake, decorations, her expressions...she is such a fun, funny, beautiful, sweet girl and I can't believe she's more than one whole hand!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

The only thing that was left out of that birthday party is that Papa Doug and I were not in the pictures! She looked so cute in her zebra pants at her zebra birthday! I loved the cake, too, with its beautiful simplicity! Classy!!