Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{me & kids}

My photographer friend, Andrea Hallet, took a few photos of the kids, me & kids, and I even braved getting in front of the camera myself!
Photobucket
These photos make me laugh and cry. The smile on Jaxon's face is so incredibly genuine. Let's just say, he doesn't get to hug his teenage sister much without getting away with it :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments :

Alison Wilde said...

You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family!! Love the hug pictures....that one will forever be a favorite I'm sure!

Heather Williams said...

Jen...SNIFF SNIFF...holy manoly! These pictures made me cry! Seriously, okay can I just say how beautiful you are, and you with your kids. Really, and those pictures of Olivia and jaxon are priceless...olivia is so beautiful and jaxon is just the sweetest, most handsome boy. Izzy is a natural and just a little beauty. Oh, I'm so glad you posted these...wish i lived closer to you guys to have seen them grow up to this age.

Ang said...

"Like" and "Like" to both of the above comments! You are all so beautiful!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Jennifer! Those pictures were just amazing. Not only did they capture a beautiful mother with her beautiful family, but they showed the deep love that you all have for one another! You should be so proud, especially of the love your children feel from you--the most important thing of all!

Kami Galbraith said...

gorgeous pics!!! miss you guys!