Wednesday, December 4, 2013

last trip to VA for 2013

 my family always needs a good duck-face photo of me while I'm away :)
 i truly miss Wegmans....I ate a few of my meals there
 i do not miss roadkill...
 i miss my Ellie girl sooooo much
 and my favorite store on the planet...















 I ran into a few of Jaxon's old buddies
 and I got to see miss Meredith!  The last time I was in VA taking her senior photos, she told me she was interested in the LDS church and now she is attending church and taking the missionary discussions! I am soooo happy for her!  She is one amazing, strong young woman!
 there's nothing like fall in VA!

 I always having to visit my Louis boy-sure do miss him!

 i love pulling up to a clients house and seeing cars like these...
 the only way to survive so many photo sessions...
 fro-yo
 i really miss all those dirt roads with amazing views....

 the few things i travel with when i have so many photo sessions in one day-snacks, coke, laptop, makeup...
our most favorite restaurant...i had to go to Casa, but it felt really weird being there all alone, especially without Sabey...


2 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I made it through all 25 of your posts in one sitting...loved every minute of it!!!

Hillary Garner said...

Jen...what an update! That was so fun to look through and I can't believe how much you guys have done in the past year! Glad we get to see you all this weekend, it's been to long!