Tuesday, December 3, 2013

mom's birthday

It really is awesome finally being so close to my family so we can spend this special moments together, like my mom's birthday.  I love her so much.  i know I am the mom I am because of her.  That must mean I'm a good mom :)  There are so many moments in my day that I remember how she handled certain situations, and I always remember her being calm, gentle, and loving.  That is what is most important to me.  It is so true that you don't fully comprehend how much your own parents love you until you become a parent yourself.  And now I know how crazy big that love can be.  I am so lucky to have her as my example and and someone to constantly strive to be more like.  Nothing is more important to me than being a mother, and I am very lucky to call her mine :)
We had a fun party for her at Scott & Camille's--lots of good food, as always.








1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That was so sweet, Jennifer--it meant a lot to me! I have a lot to live up to. You are truly such a wonderful mother. I'm so proud of you and love you dearly. Sooo glad that you moved back!!!