Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Meredith visits Utah

I feel very blessed for the experience I had having Meredith come to stay with us here in Utah.  I first met Meredith in Virginia.  I've taken pictures of her on several occasions, and last fall when I was taking her senior photos, we got to talking and she ended up telling me she was interested in learning more about the LDS church.  I hated to leave her behind, but I put her in good hands with our good friends, Matt and Jill Barnes.  Meredith is one of the most intelligent and insightful young girls I know.  Over the next few months, she soaked in so much information and experienced so many great experiences with other members, missionaries, and the youth back in the Catoctin Ward.  I was so excited to hear that she wanted to visit UT so we tried fitting in as much as we could and I loved seeing her excitement as we visited Temple Square, BYU, and so many local temples.
Although Meredith decided to no longer investigate our church, I am so grateful for everything she taught me and the very spiritual experiences I had because of her.  All of our family's testimonies were strengthened because of her!
















0 comments :