Friday, December 7, 2007

isabella turns 2!

so, izzy helped me make her cake as you can see. i hope nobody see this that actually ate the cake---just kidding. as much as a 2-year old know its her birthday, izzy was very excited and grasped a little of the concept. i really can't believe she is 2. everytime she falls asleep in my arms, i am able to get a glimpse of the time she was just a little baby. i am so grateful i have so many images of her first days and months because it goes by so fast. she will definitely always be the baby (and princess) of the family!








1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Shoot Jen, I really don't like this distance thing. I don't know maybe I'm just a little nostalgic right now but we miss out on everything I tell ya! Let's just say I am so grateful for blogs! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and just know that I love you guys a lot! And I mean it.

heather