Wednesday, December 5, 2007

jaxon's baptism

this was very special day for jaxon....and he was able to spend it with so many special people--both grandparents, the lakes from ny. we thank everyone who made such big efforts to be there. what a sweet boy--i can't say how much i love him!


jaxon and mason--total buds

look at all of us!
g & g all the way from utah gave jaxon his first set of scriptures--so exciting for him!



isabella gave jaxon some extra love that day!

cousins+best friends for life

2 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Ahh dang, I'm so happy for that kid, I wish I was there. Jen I've gotta to tell you, last weekend we were with Ryan's family and all the girls and I were in on the computer looking at your blog and website, I can't tell you how much they LOVE you, seriously Jen I wish I had there reactions and comments recorded. So yeah, they all wished they could do what you can do and wish you could capture moments of there children for them.
love you, heather

Rebecca Pierce said...

What a great day! He is so handsome! Thanks for sharing.