Monday, March 3, 2008

{abandoned house #2+isabella}

this was the first of the 2 houses we stopped at today. i really wish i had used my new camera, but was running errands all day and didn't want to lug it around everywhere. the quality isn't so great and the sun was high, so there are a lot of harsh shadows.....but, I think I'll definitely be going back and give it another try. this chair was tipped over in the corner of the front room and I got it upright again for a cute shot of my little iz....what a good sport she is!












4 comments :

Unknown said...

go to myspace.com/manicdebris.....

Jen is hiding my site from everybody

Jennifer Anderson said...

he is such a dork....

Ang said...

Such a cutie! Where do you find these abandoned homes?? I tried to call you today... I'll check ya later.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Woah, Sabe is in a band! I didn't know he was a musician. Either you aren't posting about your sewing prowess, or you have found one gem of an etsy boutique because in this and the previous post, your girl Izzy is decked out in some one of a kind duds. Seriously, where do you find this stuff?