Monday, March 3, 2008

{abandoned house+isabella}

this cool, old abandoned house is just a few miles away from us, and the thousands of times i have driven by it, i dreamt of mustering up the nerve to pull over and takes some photos of there. i need majoy practice with the new camera and it was a beautiful day out....so i did it!
izzy is holiding "Button-nose", my childhood doll. i can't believe that thing is still in one piece because i probably carried it with my until i was 16. anyways, izzy is quite fond of it and it made great prop along with her new dress from, http://www.shabbyapple.com/







3 comments :

Philip and Melissa said...

I think Shabby Apple is great...cute pick for Izzy! Looks like it's warming up????

PS....yep, Pojo's was probably still a nickle arcade when you guys lived here...how funny that you remembered pojos!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Of course, after I post inquiring about the great clothes, I scroll down and see you already said. I'll be on that site as soon as I finish this comment. I love those Amy Butler fabrics, and she is super cute in them.

Natalie said...

LOVE Shabby Apple. My friend told me about that great fabric. Where did you get the darling apron? I love that too!