Monday, March 17, 2008

{orange door}







i have driven by this amazing orange door soooo many times, basically every time i go anywhere, i have to pass it. i finally decided to park my butt and get some snapshots of izzy in her cute new skirt from YoirPatty http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5032779

believe it or not...i drove by this same door just yesterday and the door was painted--bye, bye to the orange. i'm so glad that i was able to get it before it was gone. what were they thinking?

6 comments :

Rebecca Pierce said...

Love the orange door. I can't believe you barely caught it! What color is it now? I swear, I've never seen Izzy in anything that isn't absolutely adorable. Looks like you are enjoying that new camera! Fun, fun!

Dion Seneca said...

Ooooh, I love me some color. You have a great little subject on your hands. She seems willing to cooperate no matter what you dream up. Fun stuff!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous. That is too funny they painted over the door the next day. Izzy is looking more and more like either you...or Olivia. So cute.

Logan and Lisa said...

Wow,
You are such an amazing photographer. Your kids are little models. When we have a baby some day I hope we can have you take some pics for us.

Kara May said...

Love that skirt and the orange door - so funny it was painted over... what color? Beautiful work girl!!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Your photos are darling! How did you hear about me? However you did, I'm glad :) I look forward to looking at your blog from here on out...