Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{isabella turns 3}

Isabella was more than a blessing to our family than most of you know.  She came at a time when our family was becoming whole again and her little spirit was a miracle in every definition of the word.  
She was so beautiful and so perfect and we all fell in love with her and the idea of having a baby in this little-old-farmhouse-in-the-woods!
To think that 3 years has come and gone is unbelievable but joyous at the same time.  She continues to warm our home, makes us laugh, and we love spoiling this little girl beyond belief. She loves Elmo (we all know that by now), juice, her nanny (yellow blankie), she loves taking baths with mom, cuddling with dad, waiting for Jaxon to get off the bus, and painting her nails with Olivia.
Who could ever guess how much one little girl would be loved...kisses and kisses to you, Izzy.
We love you more than anything.













6 comments :

Camille said...

This is a beautiful tribute Jennifer. Maybe one day I can have another little new one when we are whole again too. I love you. You are my angel.

The Great Lakes of NY said...

That was beautiful, Jen.

Heather Williams said...

I love what you wrote Jen, what would we all do without Izzy? Happy birthday to her. I think my little Hattie girl looks like Izzy a little bit. I don't know what I would do without her now. We are the luckiest.

heather

Ang said...

Jaxon and Liv are so little in those pictures! Beautiful words Jen. Your family wouldn't be complete without Izzy B!

West Family said...

I can't believe she is 3! I guess that means it is high time for another one...

virginia said...

So sweet Jen, make sure you giver her a copy of that some day. I am amazed at how much Jaxon & Olivia look alike in those pics and how little they look too : (