Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{thanksgiving}

We always have a wonderful Thanksgiving here in VA.  The Lakes have now joined the Anderson fam for the last 5 years, so it really is becoming a tradition for us.  The guys always play football in the Turkey Bowl, while us women are home slaving away.  Just kidding....Julia ends up doing most of the work and it is such a pleasure eating this meal in their beautiful home.
Liv made the darling place card holders---Martha Stewart-inspired!
We had a really great day and some delicious food!
And what is a post without a gazillion photos of Izzy?  After all, she is the birthday girl!


Liv and Mckenna


Ashley made 5 delicious pies!


my uber-yummy chocolate chip/cinnamon chip/caramel cookies!
Jax and Cole



Emory, Taylor, McKenna, and Liv



Izzy ate about 9 rolls--no turkey, no potatoes, just rolls!
Jenni and Regan
Brian and Michele
Jennifer and Justin
Jenni's famous 10-layer Jello---to-die-for!
Izzy and I loooved holding Brielle








Sabe took all the kids for a ride in the Gator--Izzy was so proud that her dad was the driver!



3 comments :

The Great Lakes of NY said...

You're amazing! When did you get those awesome pics of Izzy? I don't know how you do it.

Heather Williams said...

Oh man, I love Izzy's outfit, that's something I would want to wear...she's growin up. I'm glad that the Lake family got to come for Thanksgiving, I'm jealous it wasn't us though.

Ang said...

Izzy's hair is getting long. She reminds me of someone eating all those rolls! :) I wish I could have had some of Julia's jello and Ashley's pies. They look yummy!