Tuesday, May 12, 2009

{lucky me}

PhotobucketPhotobucket
that's it...I am the luckiest mom.  i have three happy, beautiful children that i love more than anything.  its always fun to see how my kids make Mother's Day so special.  Olivia spent the whole morning decorating the table and making me breakfast.  She made my favorite--toast and cereal with yogurt.  (I am not a big breakfast food fan)  Jaxon gave me lots of kisses and Izzy just spent the day being extra cute.
Sabe treated me to a wonderful pedicure and we found some fun things for the house.
These pictures were taken at my in-laws house on their wonderful porch.  A porch so big, you could live on it.  It was a beautiful day and I am so glad I was able to spend with so many wonderful moms.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
what's a post without a picture of miss Isabella?


5 comments :

virginia said...

Jen I LOVE these pictures of you with your kids!! I don't know why you hate having your pic taken, you look beautiful.

Philip and Melissa said...

Jen! You look gorgeous in these photos...and yes, you are a lucky mom.

It was truly so good to see all you Garner girls in sun valley. I would love copies of the pics tom took of us! you're awesome jen.

Heather Williams said...

I love these pics because they have you in them! You are so beautiful Jen. It was so fun to spend time with you this past weekend. Thank you so much again for taking a lot of time out to photograph Hattie girl.

can't wait to see you in July!

heather

Ashley said...

You are Beautiful!

Ang said...

Jen! I just saw these today and here you posted them before we saw each other. You look so beautiful and really should post more pics of yourself! And of course your kids are the cutest. I love Izzy's wavy curly hair... so cute.