Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{bFfs}

My best friend from high school, Kristine Williams (now Pearce), and I have not seen each other for 9 years!! Can you believe it? We overdosed on Ben & Jerry's, grape juice and french bread. We went to the gym together to check out the hotties--but only she actually dated one of them. We shared out 2nd year of college together and had too many good times to count. I kicked her butt in tennis and she even did my nails. I love her and I love that she is the most amazing mom to her 4 darling boys. It was so good to see her and I hope we see each other much more often...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Chris looks darling, like Marie Osmond! I can't believe she has four boys. So good that you could see each other.

Heather Williams said...

don't forget your bags of swedish fish, raspberries, and sour watermelons. You two were always so nice to the little sis (me) and include me while I sat on your bed and you guys cut out pics of hot boys in magazines! She looks great by the way!

Ang said...

Ha ha... Marie Osmond. Didn't think that at first, but I guess she sort of does. You two look like you could be sisters. She pretty much was that to you in lots of ways. So glad you got to see each other finally after so long!