Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{GaLoon}

Yep, we have to do it every year...because it is quite the happy place for each and every one of us. Kiddie Land is almost like Disney World for Iz--almost. I loved seeing the excitement and smile on her face. Jaxon took off with da boys for all the freaky, crazy coasters. Ashley, McKenna, and I forced Olivia to go on the Spider--and she survived.
What a fun day, and thanks Mom for all these pics.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

Ang said...

Fun posts Jen! We've all been waiting on you, ya know. ;) How does it feel to know that a lot of people rely on you for the good shots? You rock... thanks for making the memories last.

Beverly said...

It is wonderful to see the fun things family can do together like "Galoon". I loved seeing your mom in the middle of all those grand kids that she just adores and seeing you girls together just like old times. Great blog!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

What a fun, fun day! How can anyone not like Lagoon when they have so many grandkids along having an incredible time!! I love the picture of me with seven of my grandchildren--they are such precious, precious children to me, even the ones not in the picture! Thanks for the post.

Laura Copeland said...

I get homesick for Lagoon every time I see pictures of it! We didn't have a day to go to Lagoon this summer, and I really felt sad! You all looked like you were having such a great time there!