Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{i love them......like, a lot}

These photos will always mean a lot to me, but especially because we went back to Grandpa's farm to take them.   The sky was blue and those great, big trees were full of singing birds....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

Ang said...

Jen! Omg...I totally want to cry because of how happy it makes me just seeing us together as a family. Man, how lucky are we?! to be part of something so awesome. Thank you so much for always being there to capture these times we share together. I love you.

Laura Copeland said...

Oh, Jennifer, you will all treasure these pictures forever! What a special day, a special place, and a special family! Thanks for sharing these beautiful memories with all of us!

Alison Wilde said...

These pictures are soooo darling! You Garner girls (and of course Tom) just get more beautiful (and I'm not JUST saying that!!) I loved that you all got up on the barn roof--- I guess I can't be a Garner sister because there is no way I could have vaulted myself up there (:
Seriously impressive!!!

Jenni Anderson said...

Love them all, you all are beautiful!