Thursday, April 28, 2011

{water for elephants}

I knew I needed a good read, besides my People's magazines, to keep me occupied on my flight to SLC last week.  I have always heard good things about this book--Water for Elephants.  Now, I have to admit, it did make reading it a little easier since I could picture Robert Pattinson as the main character.  Ya, I kinda have a crush on him :)
I read about half the book before I arrived in UT, and then the next few days were spent at the farewell to our grandfather.  When we arrived back at my parents' house, all of the girls (except for Heather, but plus Rita), and EVEN Tom decided to go see the late movie since it has just been released.
I LOVED IT!!!  It was so good, and my boy Robert and darling Reese Whitherspoon did a fantastic job.  I might just have to go see it again.
Oh, and on my way back, I actually did finish the book, unlike many of my paint jobs.  Loved the book & the movie equally as well.




1 comments :

Alison Wilde said...

Good to know about this movie. I read the book sooo long ago---just randomly picked it up at the airport book store, and I loved it so much I had my mom read it as well. I'm excited to go buy the movie on the street today (: