Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{hangin'}

A HUGE shout-out to my radical sister, Camille, for making these killer curtains for me.   I know she slaved some serious hours for me.   I am a huge fan of black & white ANYTHING, so she helped make my dreams come true when I found this fabric.  If I would have sewn them, they would've looked like polka dots!
And, yes, these photos look crazy cuz I used my fisheye lens and used a vintage wash on the photos.  They really are an awesome black & white!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments :

Laura Copeland said...

Wow! Those are beautiful, and beautifully done! She made the stripes perfectly across from each other. That's not so easy to do! Way to go, Camille!

Alison Wilde said...

Not fair that the Garners' got 99% of the family talent.....I'm just sayin!

Ang said...

They really did turn out soooo good! Way to go Camille. Love your b&w style.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Camille really did a wonderful job--I know how many hours she took cutting, sewing and hanging them. However, you, Jennifer, did such a beautiful job with the idea and decorating of your room.