Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{mother's day}

Photobucket

I feel so very blessed to be a mother to these three kiddie cats.  I always wanted to be mom--nothing more, nothing less.  I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience than being a mom.  My feelings for all 3 of them are beyond description and I hope they feel the same way that I feel about my own mom.  She taught me how to be gentle, patient, and giving.  I learned so many wonderful things from her, and I continue to be inspired by her on a daily basis.
So Livers, J-j, and Poopers---you better know how much you are LOVED!!!!

4 comments :

Beverly said...

You do have darling children and I always knew you would be a perfect mother ever since you were little. Even as a young girl, you seemed to care for your younger siblings as well as cousins around you with genuine care and concern. Your mention of your mother with all her mothering skills is certainly true. She is capable in every way and I appreciate those things about her as well. Loved your heartfelt words!!

Laura Copeland said...

I certainly agree about the darling kids and the great mother that you have! I can, also, see that you are certainly loved in your home and are practicing the same techniques for mothering that you learned from your dear mother!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Thanks for the sweet words about me, Jennifer! It makes my heart feel good when I look at you and see the wonderful mother you have become. Olivia, Jaxon and Isabella are truly blessed to have you in their lives. They would have enjoyed seeing you as a little girl and how you exhibited every day how much you wanted to be a mother! And, now you have your wish!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Olivia looks so beautiful! Tell her that for me, will you? I lOVE your kids so much.