Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{work it, girl}

Ever since Izzy got her haircut (and yes, it took lots & lots of begging to Daddy), she has a new pep.to.her.step!  She is a little more sassy (not necessarily needing that), a lot more talkative, and a super good supermodel when I need her services.
The connection that she and I share is amazing.  At 5 1/2, she is truly still my baby.  I love how her soft, chubby hand fits in mine, how she wraps her whole body around mine, and how she tells me I'm beautiful.  She has lots of cute, brown moles all over her body--and you better believe I have memorized their locations and nibble on them daily.  After all, they taste like chocolate!  She begs for her 7-11 fixes, has WAY too many stuffed animals, and still stays up ToO, tOo late!
But I looooooooooooooove this sweet little girl more than I could ever really explain.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Beverly said...

Could Isabella be any more darling? You are a blessed mom and so neat you can capture this look for her to enjoy for years to come.

Ang said...

OMG... LOVE LOVE her new do! She is so dang cute Jen! And such a natural in front of the camera. Awesome pics of sweet Izzy.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Tell Isabella that Grandma Joyce just loves her new hairdo! She just looks darling with any hairstyle or outfit. Tell her I'm excited to see her this summer.