Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{its cold outside}

its so great to finally have a studio space, especially when it is bone-chilling cold outside. Izzy and Jax are such great sports for me to let me continue to learn this whole studio lighting thing. my studio mate had this awesome wallpaper from Anthropologie laying around and I decided it was the perfect backdrop for one of the walls. i won't say how many times I said swear words hanging this stuff up. I wish it was easier cuz I would love to do some in my house.

4 comments :

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Jen, these are absolutely beautiful. Seriously, just when I think you're the best you could possibly be, you prove me wrong. A whole new world of possibilities ahead of you. I soooo admire you.

Philip and Melissa said...

ha! that's hilarious:-) that wall paper is fantastic, anything anthro. makes my heart hurt. great stuff jen!
p.s. i loved looking at the pics of your new home, so beautiful!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

So classy and vintage! Really, like Michele said, we keep thinking what you did was the best, but then you come up with something new!

Hillary Garner said...

Wow Jen...each one of those is amazing! I agree with Michele, and we can't sing your praises loud enough to anyone who passes through our door. I especially liked the one of Izzy holding the teddy bear and the buggy...so innocent.