Thursday, January 14, 2010

{ouch}


So, I took Isabella to get her physical done because she is starting speech therapy at the elementary school. I prepped her for a really easy appointment--no shots. Well....there was a little change. Not only did she get her toe pricked for a blood sample, she received the flu mist and 5 shots!! It was so sad to see her so afraid and in so much pain. I know its for the best and she should be good with immunizations until she's in middle school. Cuddle time with the Iz...

2 comments :

Ang said...

Such a trooper! It's so hard to see them get their shots. Give her loves from us!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That was the hardest thing for me to do--to have my children receive shots, even though I knew it was the best thing for them! But, to receive five at one time!!!! Tell Izzy she is so brave!