Saturday, June 12, 2010

{13 years ago...}


Our beautiful baby girl, Olivia Taylor, was born. Oh, how I wanted to be a mom. My whole life, I dreamed of the day that I could hold my own baby, smell her, count her fingers & toes, play dress-up with her. My dream came true the day she was born.
And now, she is a teenager. She is shaving her legs and wearing mascara and giving me major attitude. But she is full of love and laughter and we all love her a lot. She gets straight A's and loves to shop. Her laugh is contagious and she stays up way too late. She has Bieber Fever like you wouldn't believe and I think she and her dad have a pretty cool relationship.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIVERS!!!

just a page out of my scrapbook that I love when Liv was only 4....
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments :

Kristen said...

I can't believe she is 13. She was such a cute baby (although she would never let Dave and I hold her) and a beautiful teenager.

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I love that girL. seriously love her. What you said and the picture you posted made me cry. Weren't they just playing in a crib together?

Heather Williams said...

I remember how much I adored Olivia when she was just a tiny baby, I'd lay by her on the ground and watch her eyes get all big and hear her coo and kick her legs...seriously that memory is pretty clear to me. Give her big hug for me. I still love Olivia just as much as I did when she was that tiny baby.

happy birthday Live! (that girls full of life).

can't wait to see all of you.

Beverly said...

Olivia could not ask for a sweeter, more loving mother than you, Jen. No wonder she is such a sweetheart enjoying a life of excellence--you are her mother!! Tell her happy 13th.

Ang said...

What a cool picture of the two of you! No wonder you cherish it so much... and always will for sure. Can't believe she's a teenager. Wow how time flies! Sounds like she had a fabulous birthday.. you're such a great mom!

Alison Wilde said...

She is beautiful Jen! You and Sabe are doing an amazing job as parents for sure, but you need to have more babies to keep this world populated with good looking people (:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad that Olivia had a special "teenager" birthday! I can't believe how quickly those years have gone by and that Olivia is 13. She is beautiful inside and out, just like her mother!!!