Friday, June 25, 2010

{a really hairy & cool party}

The kids were invited to sweet Emelia's birthday party today and they were all so excited because Lonnie, the reptile-loving guy was going to be there. I never would have imagined that you could get a snake that size around Olivia's neck or that Izzy would be petting a scorpion. And hey, I held the tarantula!  It was so cool...

 tarantula PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Poor Emelia's daddy got stung by a bee the night before and this is what happened!
Photobucket

3 comments :

Laura Copeland said...

Ohhhhh. . . Olivia's reactions are just like mine! I hate creepy, crawly, or slithering things! But, you really captured the moments, Jennifer! It was great!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I loved Olivia's and Izzy's expressions! That is exactly the way I would picture their reactions! What a fun idea for a birthday party!

Beverly said...

What a fun event. Your kids were good sports to try holding all those creepy, crawly creatures. I still have bad dreams about going down the cement hole in our back yard to turn on the power and water. We had to climb through spider webs in the dark and I still can't seem to like spiders. Cute blog!