Monday, December 13, 2010

{last minute trip...}

One minute I'm on the phone with Heather giving her tips on how she could take some photos of her new baby Jack, and the next minute I had a ticket to WA.  My mom (and dad) were generous enough to give me a free ticket so I could go and photograph this newest addition to the Williams fam.  I was so excited to do this for Heather--it really meant a lot to both of us.  What made it even better?  Camille and Ashley made the trip from Seattle to come and party with us too.  Soooooo fun.
Because Jack's photos will be an entirely different post of their own, here are a few photos of the rest of the cute faces I got to see.....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I love to see:
Four of my girls together enjoying each other so much, McKay's special smile making me happy, Ruby's cuteness showing through in every picture, Benson's serenity as he is growing up, and Hattie's darling personality that I am missing right now (after spending a week with her).

Laura Copeland said...

That is so great that four of you got to be together--even if it wasn't for long. Sometimes the short visits are the best! I saw the pictures of Heather's baby on your photography blogger. They are just tremendous--as always!

Beverly said...

Oh, what a beautiful sight!! Four sisters together, loving and supporting each other in all they do. Beautiful girls inside and out!!