Sunday, December 12, 2010

{my baby is 5!}

I really can't believe it.  For so long, Izzy has been the baby of the family.  I guess, in some ways she is and she plays that part to her advantage at times.  When I hold her little hand in mind, it doesn't feel so little any more and I continue to be amazed at the things she is starting to do on her own.  She is still extremely shy, but she is starting to come out of her shell at preschool, speech, and ballet.  There is no doubt that this little girl knows what she wants and how to get it.  She can always squeeze out a trip to 7-11 with Sabe and she even manages to squeeze in between Sabe and me in our bed many-a-night.  Even so, she is such a cuddly thing, and she knows I still need that from her.  I love to kiss her soft little cheeks and we all get such a kick out of the funny things she says.
We were lucky enough to celebrate her birthday over the Thanksgiving holiday with our family.  We had a little party at home and even dumped a pinata on the kitchen floor.  Thanks to everyone for such awesome gifts.  Isabella felt like a really special girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments :

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR GIRLIE!
she is BEAUTIFUL!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been at Isabella's party! She is such a sweet, beautiful little girl that I wouldn't want to grow up either. It looks like her day was well celebrated!!!