Sunday, December 12, 2010

{turkey day}

The Lakes joined us again for Thanksgiving this year.  I think we had figured out that we've been able to spend the last 7 years together.  The kids just loved being with each other and it has become a really great tradition.  Turkey day pretty much means 4 things---football, turkey, football, & pie, none of which Michele participates in, but she's good to come along for the great company ;)
Regan & Jenni deep-fried a turkey after it was nice and marinated.  It was DELICIOUS.  Best turkey I've ever had.  We had a really great day and our bellies were full of lots of great food.
I have so much to be thankful for.  I love this country, my family, my faith, and my freedom.
On a daily basis, I love my big tub, Izzy's marshmallow cheeks, Sabe's big hugs, Jaxon's cute smile, Olivia's sassiness, my camera, little Louis, the sofa in my room, 7-11, stretchy pants, my generous parents and the best siblings and in-laws anyone could ever hope for.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

Ang said...

Mmmm... it's almost 10 pm and yet I really want to bite into that turkey! You look so great Jen and everyone seems so happy. Can't wait til we're all together. :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

fantastic tday shots

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Loved seeing your Thanksgiving! My favorite was you and Jaxon-- You just look beautiful!!! I'm so glad that you and Michele and your families have been able to be together the last seven years.