Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas 2013

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents' house.  We had a delicious meal, which Camille & Scott slaved over, and even homemade peppermint ice cream with brownies for dessert.  The highlight of the evening for the kids is always Santa's visit.  He is extra jolly with a great big belly full of jelly.  Christmas Eve is never complete without a full reinactment of the Nativity Scene, complete with fights over angel wings and a walking baby Jesus.
I am so thankful for my parents and the sacrifice they make to give our family such a special night to remember.  I have so many awesome memories of the Christmases we shared together and I'm super lucky to continue making memories with them during the holidays.

 the Glitter Twins





 I just loved Izzy's smile when she saw Santa













































 CHRISTMAS MORNING







 Bentley was waiting very patiently at the top of the stairs...

































1 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Thanks for taking so many awesome pictures of Christmas Eve (since I didn't even get out my camera!). So glad to have all of you there for our family party. I keep thinking your family (and Michele's) would not be there at Christmastime if you still lived back East.