Tuesday, January 14, 2014

random december...

 December selfies
 Christmas shopping with friends
 wrapping caramels with great Grandma Afton
 Chik-fil-A peppermint shakes
 who-ville hairdos
Buddy the elf
Suncrest beauty
Buddy and the wrecking elf
 gone fishin'
 snowball fight
 snow angels
 typical over-eating

 T-Ping the tree


 Anderson family party


 Tracking Santa's whereabouts

 lovin'
 "Frozen" with cousins




we always get great updates of our dog, Louis, who is being so well-loved in Virginia.  It makes us so happy he is doing so well!

 Picking out our tree

 its always a great thing when Waffle Love is in the hood

3 comments :

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Loved your Buddy Elf in "various locations"--so clever!

Rebecca Pierce said...

It is fun to catch up, I never know who is still blogging, I'm glad you are too! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Laura Copeland said...

I loved seeing your December pictures! I don't think I've ever seen more clever Elf poses. That elf of yours if very creative! Anyway, I always love to see pictures of your kids in activities. It has really been fun getting to know Olivia better when I see her with Connor and all his friends when we're in Utah. They always have such a great time! She is such a happy young lady whose smile is just contagious!